Ever since we are doing Chromjuwelen.com, we are dreaming of "Chromjuwelen Road Movies". To capture outtakes, "behind the scene" material and shaky cell phone videos. Here it is—our first movie. Enjoy!
Please check out Chromjuwelen.com for more details.
"Fascinting Daytona Beach"
"Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge: Lyonel Kent"
"Rolex 24 at Daytona: (Patrick) Dempsey Racing"
Finally—our Grand-Am/Daytona Beach videos which we shot in the course of our Brand Ambassadorship for Continental are ready. Sorry fellas—German only. Props to Dean Malay (Producer), Jan Wigger (Camera) and Christian Tomes (Editing).
Appearance in alphabetical order:
- Greg Cates (Team Manager), Dempsey Racing
- Patrick Dempsey (Team Principal, Driver Rolex 24 at Daytona), Dempsey Racing
- Charles Espenlaub (Driver Rolex 24 at Daytona), Dempsey Racing
- Joe Foster (Team Principal, Driver Rolex 24 at Daytona), Dempsey Racing
- Andy Green (Andy Green is the current holder of the World Land speed record, and the first person to break the sound barrier on land)
- Lyonel and Danielle Kent (Driver Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge)
- Buz McKim, NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Tom Long (Driver Rolex 24 at Daytona), Dempsey Racing
- Matthias Schönberg, Continental Tire The Americas
- C. J. Wilson, Major League Baseball starting pitcher for the Texas Rangers
Make sure you visit Chromjuwelen.com for the full article and photo galleries!
On our way to the Continental Tire Challenge and Rolex 24 at Daytona (GRAND-AM) we stopped at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte to meet Buz McKim. Buz gives us a brief overview on the NASCAR history. For a "NASCAR Hall of Fame"-gallery hit on of the images above. Or just use this link.
This is a sneak preview—we will publish a full coverage of our latest trip soon.